We have put in place precautionary measures to protect the health and well-being of our passengers and staff while ensuring the continuity in our services and operations.
To maintain the public health and control the spread of the virus the following precaution measures are carried out with immediate effect:
- Body Temperature Check: All staffs and crews are required to take body temperatures test at least twice a day. They are required to wear mask and sanitized their hand regularly.
- Cleanliness Of Counters & Ferries: All our ferries and counters are clean regularly throughout the day.
- Screening Of Passengers: We work closely with local authorities and terminal operators to ensure all passengers are screened for body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Safety Guideline: All our crews and staffs are required to strictly follow the recommended safety guideline of the COVID-19.
- Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer: We provide antibacterial hand sanitizer at our counters as well as on board our ferries for passenger’s usage. We strongly encourage our passengers who suspect that they may have been exposed to the virus or feeling unwell to seek immediate medical care. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly in the best interests of our customers and employees. Let’s stay vigilant, adopt good.For further queries, please email: email@example.com or contact our hotline.
List of Countries/ Regions and Border Control Measures (Information extracted directly from MOH.gov.my)
|Travel History in the last 14-days in Countries/Regions||For Malaysia Residents and Long-Term Pass Holders||For Short-Term Visitors|
|Hubei province (mainland China)||14-day quarantine||Not allowed entry or transit|
|All other countries/regions||14-day SHN|
From 18 March 2020, Malaysia Government has decided to implement a nation wide restriction of movement order beginning 18th of March until 31st of March. This order is enforced under the control and prevention of infectious diseases Act 1988 and th epolice Act 1967, and encompasses the following:
1. Complete restriction of movement and assembly nationwide, including religious activities, sports, social and cultural events. To enforce this restriction, all houses of worship and business premises are to be closed, except supermarkets, public markets, sundry shops and convenience stores selling essential goods. Specifically, for Muslims, the suspension of all religious activities in mosques and Suraus, including the Friday prayers, is in line with decision of the Special Muzakarrah Committee that convened on the 15th of March 2020.
2. A complete travel restriction for all Malaysians going overseas. For Malaysians returning home, they are required to undergo health checks and voluntary self-quarantine for a period of 14 days.
3. A complete restriction of foreign visitors and tourists into Malaysia.
4. Closure of all kindergartens, public and private schools, including day schools and residential schools, international schools, Tahfiz centers and all other institutions of learning in primary, secondary and pre-university levels.
5. Closure of all public and private institutions of higher learning nationwide, including skills training institutes.
6. Closure of all government and private premises except those involved in essential services (Water, electricity, energy, telecommunications, post, transportation, irrigation, oil, gas fuel, lubricants, broadcasting, finance, banking, health, pharmacy, fire prevention, prisons, ports, airports, security, defense, cleaning, food supply & retail).
For more information on the latest update on COVID-19 in Malaysia, you may visit https://www.moh.gov.my/covid-19